- Internet: ASP.NET/ASP, ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, Microsoft SharePoint, Google Maps(GMAP2), .NET Web Services, SSL, RSS/FEED, DNS, FTP, Online Payment Processing (VeriSign/Paypal), e-commerce/Online Shopping Carts, Windows Streaming Media Technologies, IIS, Cookies, Search Engine Optimization, CSS
- Applications: Windows Forms .NET, Twain API/Scanning Applications, Purchase Orders, Video Streaming, CRMs
- Database: SQL Server (Stored Procedures/Triggers/SQL Mail/DTS), Progress/OpenEdge, ADO.NET/ADO, ODBC.NET, MySQL, Access, SQL/T-SQL
- Administration: Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, DFS Shares, Argus Enterprise, Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server, MySQL, SharePoint, Windows Media Server, Microsoft DNS Server, Crystal Enterprise Server, Web Trends, Trend Micro Hosted Email/Endpoint Security, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Software: Visual Studio 2017, Yardi Property Management, Jenark, Crystal Reports, Visual SourceSafe, SQL Management Studio, MYSQL Manager, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Excel Writer, Windows Media Player, ProCalc, PDF Sharp, ACT
Block Real Estate Services, Kansas City, MO (July 2007 – Present)
Responsible for day to day operations of the IT Department, server administration, user administration, new development and maintenance on the company’s internal and external applications and web sites in a .NET/C# environment.
- Manage the day to day operations of the IT Department: Server administration, user administration, vendor account management, inventory management, purchasing, net work and pc trouble shooting.
- Network and Server Administration: IIS, Active Directory, Micrososft Sql Server, Exchange Server, Cisco Unity, Cisco Call Manager, SharePoint
- Managed the company’s vendor accounts: Network Solutions, Sprint. Retrotel, Amazon, Datamax, CrowdForce, Dell and others.
- Equity Crowd Funding. Programmed a dynamic web application which allows investors to invest in institutional grade commercial real estate assets, displays real-time offerings, investor account information, and financial statements, integrated with VerifyInvestor, RightSignature, and Yardi Property Management Software.
- Programmed a commission bill tracking application which creates, tracks and records escrow files and commission bill numbers to meet Kansas and Missouri regulations. Application computed broker and co-broker’s commission percent, expenses, and due dates.
- Property Database. Programmed a system to maintain property listings for display and search on the company’s web site.
JTS Communities, Sacramento, CA (August 2004 – January 2007)
In a team environment, I was responsible for developing JTS' database-driven Windows Forms.Net Applications in addition to maintaining and developing new applications for the companies ASP.NET CRM intranet.
Developed a C#.Net Windows scanning application using the TWAIN API, which allows the company to instantly distribute time-sensitive documents, electronically over the internet. Document details were stored in a SQL Server backend.
Programmed a windows application to scan in and route invoices based on predefined routing rules and approval limits.
In C#, worked on a module of the JTS Frontier Portal Server which allow for adding and updating community and job site information and a separate module which allows for adding and updating line items specific to each step of the construction process.
- Assisted with the maintenance and the migration of the company’s ERP system from classic ASP to ASP.NET.
Senior Web Developer / Network Administrator
Zelos Group, Inc., San Francisco, CA (September 2003 - August 2004)
Responsible for all aspects and decision making for the Information Technology Department: voice and data communications, desktop support, LAN/WAN administration, system planning, development, implementation, administration, and maintenance.
Designed, programmed, and migrated the e-commerce web from classic ASP/VBScript/in-line SQL into n-tier architecture using ASP.NET/C#/ADO.NET resulting in increased site stability and easier maintenance.
Managed the selection and installation of the company’s ISP and Telephone Service when the company relocated to a new office, allowing the company’s partners to focus on research priorities and day-to-day operations.
Integrated the web site with the company’s CRM Application, streamlining sales, installation, and maintenance activities.
Syndicated the company’s research using ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET/RSS/XML technology, allowing clients to be instantly notified of newly released research.
- Plan, manage, and support all IT functions: network, Internet service, web site, database, phone system, security policies, CRM, e-commerce, email accounts, voice mail system, email campaigns, hardware and software licenses.
Database Architect and Programmer
CallFree One, Oakland, CA (August 2002 – September 2002)
Managed the delivery of mission-critical Human Resources and Customer Relationship Management applications, e-enabling CallFree One, which resulted in venture capital funding.
- Managed four programmers resulting in the on-time delivery of the client’s back-office support systems.
Programmed a hybrid CRM/Inventory Management system, which e-enabled the SalesForce, improved productivity, reduced inventory discrepancies, and provided the client with real-time reporting capabilities
- Programmed a back-office application enabling HR to manage employee information, schedules, time reporting and payroll.
Senior Web Developer
Vital Link Business Systems, San Francisco, CA (February 2000 – October 2001)
Managed the transition of the company’s web development from an outsourced entity to an in-house web development team, reducing development costs.
- Configured and administered the company’s web servers, IIS, and SQL Server databases reducing the time required to implement administrative changes.
Developed project requirements, scope, plan, design, and data model that contributed to the successful acquisition of funds from the venture capitalist for a new corporate brand and online presence.
Supervised three junior web developers and their project schedules, which improved the on-time delivery of web projects.
Automated the process that managed the Windows System Registry entries for Windows Media Server’s video streaming, increasing the efficiency, stability, and cost-effectiveness of the company’s signature product.
Developed a prototype mobile application for the Hypercom POS Terminal 6500 that leveraged off of Wireless Application Protocol (WAP), Wireless Markup Language (WML), XHTML, and POS-XHTML 1.1.
- Exposed the raw data from the company’s Beverage Tracker software with a .NET Web Service (C#/VB.NET), which provided customers with the resources needed to integrate with their existing accounting and inventory management software.
Webmaster / Software Engineer
Motive Communications, Austin, TX (August 1999 – December 1999)
- Developed an interactive, web-based customer support site with online registration for product support classes.
- Formatted a XML data stream using XSLT and ASP technologies, which provided AnswerWeb clients with an intelligible view of the data.
Wiesemorr Interactive, Arlington, TX (September 1998 – August 1999)
Participated in the development of the client’s system requirements to ensure they were understood and deliverable.
- Designed and programmed dynamic, database-driven Internet Solutions both alone and in a team environment.
- Programming experience includes: Intranets, Interactive Chat Rooms, Online Bulletin Boards, HTTP based editor tools, HTTP file upload programs, template-designed web sites, and relational database design and programming.
Technical Support Engineer
Internet America, Dallas, TX (April 1998 – September 1998)
Provided phone support to customers who had various levels of computer experience. Support focused on Internet connectivity, basic software configuration, SMTP, TCP/IP and connectivity troubleshooting.
United States Air Force
(December 1990 - December 1994)
- Basic Training Honor Graduate
- Technical School Student Leader